Access to and use of www.bartbrentjenschallenge.com (hereafter "site") and its related internet applications of (hereafter "applications") are subject to the following conditions. Additional conditions can be laid down in applications or in other parts of the site. By using this site and its related applications you fully agree to these conditions and additional conditions.
1. Neither the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundation, nor any of its employees or its contracting parties will be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience of any nature, including any direct, indirect or consequential loss resulting from or related to the access to or the use of this site or the use and distribution of the information available on this site.
2. Although every reasonable effort has been made by the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundation to avoid them, this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information on this site will be updated regularly. The information, conditions, names, images, illustrations, logos and icons on this site or the products and services to which this site refers, may be changed by the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundation at any time without notice. Because of the nature of the Internet, linking thousands of web sites all over the world, the information, names, images, illustrations, logos and icons to which this site refers may be from an external site. Therefore the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundation disclaims any obligations and responsibility with regard to the information obtained from or through this site or external sites.
3. The trademarks, brand names, images, logos and illustrations by which the products and services of the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundationcan be recognized, as well as the design, text and graphics of the site are exclusively owned by the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundation.
4. Although all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this site is virus free, the Bart Brentjens Challenge Foundation cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. We strongly advise you to take your own virus precautions before you collect information from this site.
5. You agree not to interfere with the regular operation of this site or to violate its integrity by hacking or making changes to the information on this site, or by preventing, restricting or otherwise hindering access to the site.